About RTP Global
RTP Global is a leading venture capital firm focused on investing in early-stage technology companies. Since 2000, RTP Global has partnered with more than a hundred founding teams across Europe, Asia and North America.
RTP has a strong track record, backing over a dozen companies that went on to be worth more than $1 billion. Half are now public and trade at $10 billion+ market caps in the US and Europe.
- RTP Global operates from offices in New York, London, Paris, Bangalore and Dubai.
- The fund has no offices or operational presence in Russia.
Source of Funds
- In all of RTP Global's funds since inception, the vast majority of capital has derived from its founder, Leonid Boguslavsky.
- RTP Global has never received an investment from a Russian institution or other institution.
- In RTP's current fund, Leonid contributes >99% of the capital.
- RTP's own employees and the founders RTP has historically invested in make up the remainder of the fund's capital.
Investments & Portfolio
- RTP Global was one of the first investors in Datadog in 2012, returning 500 times the invested capital and becoming one of the fund's major holdings.
- RTP was also an early investor in Epam, RingCentral, Delivery Hero among others which are now public companies in the US and Europe.
- RTP Global does not invest in Russia.
- Its portfolio includes successful businesses from 18 countries across the world.